The Dockerill Group has been providing cost effective construction services across the public and private sectors since 1983.
With over 75 years of combined management experience within the civil engineering and groundworks sector, we have gained an unrivalled reputation for excellence and customer care ensuring that contracts are finished on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. We believe our total commitment to exceeding our clients varying needs combined with our passionate, dedicated and experienced staff, makes us stand out from the crowd and is why our clients come back to us time and time again.
Our people and our relationships with our clients are the essence of how we deliver first class, relationship focused, multi discipline, multi-sector construction services provider. Full aftercare service supported by constant research and development in supporting technology. This, along with our client- and partner-centric approach has led us to increase turnover and profits year on year for the last three decades. Our reputation for quality, efficiency and innovation has been key to our success and continued growth. We at the Dockerill Group believe we can help your company achieve success within the modern construction industry.
- The aim of the group is to provide, maintain, support and develop operations to ensure client satisfaction:
- To have pride and confidence in all our works
- Seek excellence in all we do and services offered
- Comply with regulations and legislation
- Exceed expectations in health and safety issues
The Dockerill Group continues to provide innovative, cost effective and safe solutions in all areas of its operations as a result of these aims.
- Recycling and re-use of materials arising from our works is a fundamental principle in meeting sustainable targets.
- Good working practices ensure and enhance the salvage of materials for recycling.
- Equally these techniques can lead to energy consumption reduction resulting in less pollution in all forms to the environment.
Health & Safety
- The Dockerill Group recognise the importance of a good, efficient safety practices and safe systems of working.
- All staff under go regular training, continuous improvement through on site tool box talks and all machinery is well maintained.
- This leads to the constant maintenance of an effective safety culture within the group.